Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Goessel USD 411

District Office

Health Assessment Form

All students under age 9 are required to have a health assessment completed within 90 days of enrolling in a Kansas school for the first time. The form below can be completed by your child's provider and returned to the front office to . . .

read more

Chronic Health Conditions

If your child has a chronic health condition, we want to help them stay safe and healthy at school with a Health Action Plan. This document gives us guidance on the best care for your child. Please note, if your child requires medication for . . .

read more

Medication Permission Forms

If you would like medication to be administered to your child during the school day, a permission form signed by the parent/guardian must be on file. The permission form for prescription medications must also be signed by the prescribing . . .

read more